Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International Workstar 7500 Baby tri axle

Macneil ยท 2011-07-29 21:24

Hey Guys! New to the forum and love it. Lots of information and a pile of nice trucks and equipment out there! Here is my little toy at work.. 2005 International Workstar 7500 with the HT570 International 9.3L motor. It has a 13 speed tranny, 20,000 lbs front, 20,000 lbs air lift and 40,000 lbs rears. The truck was originally spec'd out as a little tandem and then the first owner added a Hendrickson Air lift to it with a 17.5 foot G&F Excavation boss. Truck has 81,000 KM on it, a few hours under 4,000 on the hour meter and it's very clean inside and out. It is somewhat dirty in this first picture. Had to go to the Quarry for a few loads but usually she's all shined up at the end of the week We just picked this up recently so I still have to make it my own. First thing I'd like to do is add dual 5" straight pipes to it(muffler is in between frame rails). I am also going to get the side windows tinted to 30% but we've been too busy to get it done. Here is the coolest backhoe in town in the second picture. Notice the chrome stack and chrome lug nuts!

Replies9
  1. #1DEERE310SG2011-08-01 14:08

    Hi welcome to the forum. That is a nice truck. I think it would look great with dual 5" straight pipes ! That backhoe is a nice too. Kyle

  2. #2SPonthieux2011-08-01 14:12

    I am looking for a chart or Placard for my wheel loaders that indicate lube points. According to out CAT rep, these are no longer available. Does anyone know how or where I could get Placards for ALL equipment? Ex -Looking for a top view of a loader with arrows that point to all grease locations...

  3. #3JS580SL2011-08-02 21:27

    She sure is purdy.... I guess I need a chrome stack on the hoe I run to be cool. Them fenders are great to have arnt they?:cool2

  4. #4Macneil2011-08-06 12:45

    Update on the truck..We've owned it for two weeks now and it's been at the International Dealer for the past week. It dropped a pushrod and spun the lifters and wrecked the cam! All with 80,653 KM on it!

  5. #5DEERE310SG2011-08-08 14:30

    That is not good at all. Kyle

  6. #6Macneil2011-09-05 14:09

    So I have done a few things to the truck since getting it back from the dealer. Installed a JVC deck with bluetooth, USB and Aux inputs and also an 8" Bassworks sub to have some bass with the tunes. Also tinted the windows to 35% to cope with the heat while being loaded for hours on end(curb and sidewalk jobs and so on..)

  7. #7sKunk2011-09-07 20:24

    i bet that looks nice with the tint. very nice truck.

  8. #8Macneil2011-09-07 21:57

    Here is a pic of it with the tinted windows at one of the local quarries waiting to be loaded with 3/4" stone!

  9. #9sKunk2011-09-09 19:25

    looks great!