Own a 96 r130w rubber tire excavator that won't swith to high range so you never go faster that [email protected] mph. I've looked for a way to manually switch this over and have not yet found any way to do this. Is it possible? If so how? Also any clue on why I can't do the change via the switch. Did buy a replacement change over valve. Forward and reverse both work as they should just can't get high range to change
Sorry my email was copied where I wanted to say three mph
You need to check if you have oil pressure at the hydraulic motor when it's in the high speed on the switch then work back from there. More often than not the 2 speed only requires pilot pressure to operate and could have a separate control block with a Solenoid. Check this for oil flow and electrical movement, you'll hear it click when operated. Sometimes a clean up of the Solenoid with sandpaper and electrical contact cleaner is sufficient to get it working.
sent you test and diagnostic information for your machine. Best regards
Thank you so much