I need to purchase a new set of tracks for a TL150. The local commercial tire dealer recommended this Trelleborg track. Anyone with experience with this brand or any other track please post below. The TL150 is used on dirt and mud surface for the most part, we had used OEM tracks up to this point. Every time we replace them the price goes up so, I am open to alternatives. Thank You View attachment Trelleborg_Rubber_Tracks.pdf brochure
Trelleborg is a good brand, I bought some from China, they cost me $1700au and $700 shipping and Port taxes. size 450x90x54 took about 8 weeks, so don't hold your breath cheers mic
So far I really like mine but have only been using it on wet/muddy ground lately from weeks of rain. If the ground is a little damp they'll tear it up just driving straight. I got mine 3 months ago and only took the dealer 3 days to get them in.