I took the Backhoe off the tractor to get at the valves to replace a hose on my Case 32 Backhoe. When I try to back into it the hoe moved and now its not square to the tractor, here's my question, can I plug in the hoses and push the hoe into place with the stick or is that going to cause a problem ?
I get as straight as I can, but have to hook up the hydraulics to lift the hoe base and tilt it back to get hooked on the bottom. I use the out riggers and stick to get on and the pins in the top. Just be sure to have the engine off to plug the hoses in and DO NOT run the engine while they are unplugged. The supply hose has to be plugged either to the return or both connected to the hoe or hitch when starting the tractor. I have done this several times, I have the mod-hitch to run my box blade instead of the backhoe. HTH Dave
Thanks for the help, I when back and used the boom and bucket and was able to push the hoe right into the tractor, had it ready to work in a few minutes and was back to digging.