Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trojan 124 transmission

Joel v · 2023-12-16 18:36

Hey guys I bought a 124 it’s been sitting for 2 years I’m guessing the transmission is empty it won’t move. Sounds like something is spinning maybe a pump or something. Any help would be great. May pictures or diagrams

Replies4
  1. #1stinky642023-12-17 09:11

    How about you try and fill it?

  2. #2Joel v2023-12-17 10:30

    Do you have any info on filling it location ,picture

  3. #3f311fr12023-12-17 10:37

    Worst come to worst through the dipstick tube

  4. #4Maine 1142023-12-17 18:42

    I dont know if they are the same but my 114 has two square plugs on top of the bell housing. I took both of them off to learn that one dumps the trans oil back onto the ground and the other fills the transmission. On my 114 there is a small plug 1/3 the way up the trans and you add fluid with the tractor running till it comes out that plug. I put a radiator petcock on mine to make it easy to check