Hello I have a Trojan 2500 series with a 4 speed clark powershift transmission While using it I suddenly lost reverse gear The strange thing is now when I shift into forward I have forward, when I shift into where neutral was I have forward also , when I shift into reverse it is in neutral The shift lever will not move down any farther. The neutral safety switch will allow it start while in the forward position which was neutral position before. The shift linkage is tight and adjusted right With the linkage removed and the spool valve moved manually gets the same results as above Transmission pressure shown on the dash is normal Any help would be appreciated Thanks
trans psi good in gear?
380 psi at start up after shifting into forward and reverse dropped to 250 psi and would not go up after that, same pressure in neutral I replaced the forward / reverse spool valve assy with no change