I am a Real Estate agent for Estate of Trojan Parts and Machinery dealer Bill Shea of Batavia NY, Deluxe Machine Parts. He operated since the 80's. His properties are being sold and the parts are being auctioned. Harris Wilcox Inc., Auctioneers of Bergen NY are holding on-line auction, ending August 31. Anyone interested can go to Harris Wilcox website to check out inventory lots. 2 open houses are scheduled to view items in person. There is no shipping available. There will be another auction scheduled for remaining inventories still in other 2 buildings, after the close and pick up of the 1st. This site popped up as I was doing some research so I just wanted to pass on some information if in need of parts.
Welcome to the Forums Candace. We have an advertising rule here on HEF that allows one introductory thread/post hocking your wares and this is your "freebie". Thanks
Hello, so I’m guess everything is sold or dumped ?
Well since the original post was almost a year ago I would so.