My 310 was vandalized on a jobsite and one of the issues was the display monitor. it was damaged and was not working so I purchased a new one from JD. I installed the new one but it was not right. Some codes came on the screen and said ECM error, it also was not reading correct hours anymore. My question is, do I need to get the new monitor programmed specifically to the machine by JD service tech or is this something I can do myself? Any advise would be much appreciated.
Good evening, I’m surprised there hasn’t been a response yet. Yes, you alluded to the idea that you may need to program it. Find someone with JD Service Advisor on their laptop to program that new module for you and update whatever additional modules that machine has and you will be good to go.
I figured it wasn't that easy! Thank you very much for your response I guess I will have a tech from JD handle it. Thanks again