Has this been posted and discussed before? They said the production version will have the same paint and color scheme as the diesel. That was the deal killer for me. If I can't have the leather wheel and metallic orange paint I'm out.
There are a couple of threads on here about it. It would be totally useless to me, I'd have to park a diesel generator out there every night to charge it.
Mitch, been to Andrews many times, my MIL lived in Robbinsville and her shopping was in Andrews and Murphy, every time I came down to visit I always came over to the flea market down behind the bank in Murphy, bought a .222 and a .17 HMR rifle there, bought a .17 pellet at Wall Mart there. One time I was coming back from Murphy and a guy passed me on a bike that had a flathead Ford in it, didn't sound to bad!. About 750 miles from N. C. Pa. where we live.
I'm in SOUTH Carolina, you confused me because I had never heard of Murphy or Robbinsville. I had to look on Google maps.