It's not the sanctioned brand but I've never found Stockholm brand.
Ok, I'll bite, what you gonna do with it?
If this is some til tok challenge with body parts usually covered by underwear- I don’t want to know..
Always remember this part in the instructions - NOT FOR HUMAN USE! https://bickmore.com/products/pine-tar-100-pure
Do a search with the quotes "pine tar" here. Come on guys..... Tar and Feathers was the original Never Seize for skin. In the short time where steel and sail coexisted coating all the rigging stays and other corrosion parts in tar was standard practice (or so they said at http://www.friendsoffallsofclyde.org/ when I was there.) If it works for undercarriage bolts as claimed in the old posts I'm going to try it as an antiseize alternative. There's a history of this forum being years ahead with product recommendations. Fluid Film had the full approval long before it was available in our area. The "suck bucket" has now inspired a lot of cyclone shop vac precleaners.
This is suppose to be good for what ever ails you, plus mounting tires.
Bag Balm is for cracked hands.....er' veterinary use I meant to say. Don't put it on your feet it will stain everything yellowish. If you really wanted something for what ails you, Blu-Coat. I don't know if you can even get the stuff anymore but everyone I know has saved a last can. Again though EVERYTHING it encounters will be purple or blue. I've seen nasty festering wounds that would be better off with some maggots clean up fast. You won't be suitable for slaughter for a while is the only downside. My uncle picked up some sort of Asian foot rot no doctor could get under control while in Korea. Gave him some spray grade Copper sulfate and it cleaned up a bunch of the fungus side of whatever was going on but his feet would still get red and crack and peal. Blu-Coat ruined a bunch of socks and a set of sheets but he ended up with "like new" feet. Unfortunately he got leukemia from burn pits in Afghanistan. Had a few infections he cleaned up while on chemo with his secret weapon much to the alarm of his doctors.
you can lube a gasket or butter your toast with this shizzle.
This stuff? https://www.drnaylor.com/product/blu-kote/ Joe H
That's the stuff but it's kinda like the old Mercury based Mercurochrome or the Golden Marlin fly bait. Names there but the ferocity isn't.
Oooh! Mercurochrome! My favourite product for fixing split ends of fingers in Winter, that won't heal! We're obviously a tougher lot down under - we can still buy the stuff, unlike in the U.S. https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/57583/gold-cross-mercurochrome-2-50ml
Cutter chemicals---KRS.
Thanks for the link. Won't do me any good unless I order a few tons of chemicals to make fentanyl or it won't make it through Customs. I still remember that smell. Stuff has been off the market for 40 years+
I've got a few tubs of gasket pipe lube from an irrigation pipeline..... hadn't considered using it for tire mounting. Really dries out your skin and turned hard. Hate to have to scrub it off a rim.
I use Super Glue for fixing split fingers / thumbs ... works amazingly well ... glue the split together at the first sign of a split ... it takes away the pain and allows it to heal. Call me crazy but I have been using the dollar store super glue. https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem....-first-aid-kit#:~:text=Super glue can be a,Dr .
I use the super glue trick on split skin too. Mercurochrome has been around longer than 40 years, had that **** daubed on me a hundred times, and still have some here. Use as have to.
Had a little brown glass jug of New Skin in my box for 20 years (still there) that crap is awesome, burns like hell when you apply, but seals and lasts. Another thing I learned working truck fleets in the salt belt is when your dry cracked finger tips start to peel is keep hunks of emery paper everywhere and instead of chewing those scratchy hunks off, just sand them off instead making a smooth surface and not a crater that won't heal until spring, your honey will appreciate that trick as well
Wife just bought a new bottle of that, she had NO CLUE how bad it burned, does now.
They say cow manure helps with cracked lips too. Keeps one from licking them. I've never tried myself .
If it's big enough around after dried could make a sombrero for the hot days.
Indians taught settlers to burn it as burns hotter than Wood!
A sombrero complete with red wigglers for fishin'
Stockholm Tar is easy to buy in the U.K. its often sold in Garden Centers as it is used to cover cuts in trees, it works very well on Track groups as an anti seize treatment, the down side is it stinks and gets every place, another good product we would use was Flowers of Sulphur mixed with engine oil into a paste, it's supposed to be good for the body as well but not with oil.
If you cuss anti-seize because it's hard to wipe off your hands don't open that can.
Be more efficient with stampede strings for the cowpokes.
Old west town there was a cloud of dust comeing up the road into town. It got closer and closer till a horse and cowboy appeared . A very dirty dusty cowboy stepped off his went around back lifted its tail and kissed it on its but. Someone ask what he was doing he said he had a powerful bad case of chapped lips . He was ask if that helped he said yes keeps him from licking them.