Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trying to Find Members

Cat637g ยท 2024-02-28 15:28

Hi, I am trying to find a couple of memebers who I haven't seen in a while and I was just wondering if anyone knows if catken and stinkycat are still active on the boards? Thank you, Kevin

Replies4
  1. #1Acoals2024-02-28 18:55

    Looks like its been about 10 years . . .

  2. #2Cat637g2024-03-01 09:41

    Thanks. I just didn't know if anyone knew if they just got off the boards or passed away?

  3. #3skyking12024-03-01 11:24

    That is one of the difficult aspects of online communities. I belong to a few. Sometimes a family member or a friend who is also a member will let the community know. One forum I belong to, one of the moderators is an older lady and lives by herself, and she just went silent. We tried everything but she was a private person so you just don't know if she walked away (not very likely she was an active moderator), or she is gone. If you have name and a town for your friends, you can search for obituaries.

  4. #4Welder Dave2024-03-01 20:11

    You could try a PM. It may show up on their e-mail.