Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trying to identify hydraulic breaker

BillG ยท 2013-02-28 19:25

Can anyone identify the brand of this breaker? The tag is gone and no identifying numbers other than on the carrier, which I believe is the serial (pic 4). I need a new bit but I can't get the old one out. I cleaned out the spring loader plunger (pic 2) and it pushes in all the way but the bit retainer doesn't move out, anyone have any ideas?

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2013-02-28 21:42

    Going by the color its a Tramac. The wielded numbers typically are done by rental companies to identify their products.

  2. #2BillG2013-02-28 21:53

    Tramac is what I was thinking also but couldn't find any information that matches this one.

  3. #3crewchief8882013-03-26 19:01

    sorta looks like a kent to me :drinkup

  4. #4Shenandoah2013-03-26 23:02

    If you look at the armoring around the lower bolts you can tell it's a Tramac. What model I have no idea.