Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

trying to source a rebuilt Perkins Fuel injector 107PUFK3D661

bfuller · 2024-05-20 14:48

Anyone know where I can find a rebuilt 107P/UFK3D661 injection pump? would like to get one in so I can change ours out in one day. rebuilding company cant get one, said it would take 2 weeks to rebuild ours. we can not have our lift down for that long. local perkins dealer wants 4900 for a new pump. they do not have a rebuilt one.

Replies4
  1. #1thepumpguysc2024-05-20 17:47

    The pump # you’re looking for is a Delphi/CAV 3363F841G Lots of’m for 2500.00.. I can rebuild it for half.. or less.

  2. #2bfuller2024-05-21 09:00

    I have a quote to rebuild one. I just dont want down time. want to buy one, install, then send ours out for rebuild.

  3. #3thepumpguysc2024-05-21 09:30

    Then just plug in the CAV/DELPHI number and pull out your cc..

  4. #4bfuller2024-05-22 07:46

    that is the plan. i can only find a couple though. INJECTION PUMP 1006 PERKINS F841 PXC3363F841 oregonfuelinjection.com D&W Diesel dwdiesel.com