Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ts160

Ratmotorhead ยท 2017-09-30 22:35

Hey guys got an allis chalmers ts160 post some pics soon been playin in field with it ,got everything working on it now and I'm kina impressed. Any stories I think it's number 622. Gonna start leveling some ground for a bigger building

Replies5
  1. #1ilovetracks2018-03-15 23:59

    post pics and upload youtube videos! In the recession there was one for sale but i was so starved for money I couldn't sell it to the wife, It probably went to scrap unfortunately

  2. #2Ratmotorhead2018-03-16 10:47
  3. #3ilovetracks2018-03-18 01:00

    Awesome! thanks. you have to post a video if it's in a cut! I like the one with you in it for a size comparison. Looks like a great size for small work. What make excavator you have there?

  4. #4Ratmotorhead2018-03-18 19:00

    That's where I got pan running it was in weeds 5ft tall , I was underneath taking bottom bolts out of starter ,reached for my wrench and had 5ft snake by my face .I didn't know I could move that fast. The excavator is an international , and belongs to land owner it had a real funky bucket connection on it . I'll get some vids on it in next month

  5. #5ilovetracks2018-03-18 22:26

    oh that would be a surprise, holy cow! cool, can't wait to see!