Looking at buying a couple extra wheels for Case 580SL Probably will not run fluid. What is every ones take on tube or tubeless?
Tubeless until a tube is needed. Then, when you're sick and tired of having tire man (or YOU) bust the tire off to patch or replace tube, put new tires on. What we experienced with tubes in backhoe tires was continually getting holes worn in tube, just like happens with a 10.00-20 truck tire.
I agree with shimmy1. I have a rear tire with several bad spots so Tire man suggested a tube. Before the year was up I was back because some debri left in the tire wore a hole in the tube. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed now.
I refuse to run tubes in backhoe tires. I will scrap a tire with lots of tred left before I put a tube in it.