Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tulsa winch

Richard bell ยท 2022-09-05 21:21

I have purchased a tulsa winch I'd likevto no if anyone can help me with finding out the size of it here are the numbers I have

Replies18
  1. #1Richard bell2022-09-05 21:23
  2. #21693TA2022-09-05 22:05

    20K first level line pull.

  3. #3Richard bell2022-09-06 00:48

    Let me say thank you first but may I ask where did you find this information I'd like to know more about the old girl like the year made and so on sure that they didn't put these numbers on here for no reason there's got to be information some where

  4. #4Old Doug2022-09-06 09:07

    It looks bigger than that i wish there was something by it to compare it to. Ok i google it 21000 k.

  5. #5Richard bell2022-09-06 15:16

    I can tell you this that may help the weight of it is probably around 400 pounds and it's 3 foot long 18 inches wide it's got the number 800 on the side of it

  6. #6crane operator2022-09-06 15:46

    If you are needing parts, the guys at winchesinc. sourced me some parts for a ancient tulsa winch I have. I dealt with the guys from the Broken Arrow branch. https://winchesinc.com/about-us/

  7. #7Hallback2022-09-11 18:06

    I'm looking for a hydraulic winch that could hold 3500-4000' of 3/8" line. Know of any?

  8. #8mitch5042022-09-11 23:18

    Could you not just use a large winch and turn the relief valve down to a pressure that won't hurt that haywire?

  9. #9petepilot2022-09-11 23:31

    would this get close

  10. #10crane operator2022-09-12 00:02

    Take a pretty big drum for that much, I don't know of anything right now for sale. What happened to your international with the drum set up?

  11. #11mitch5042022-09-12 13:19

    could this be modified, it's cheap enough. 1986 Ford LT800 Reel Truck - 3208 Cat Turbo Diesel Engine - Allison Automatic Transmission - 43,000 actually miles - All Steel Flatbed - Tandem Rear Axles - PTO with front hydraulic winch - Starts, Runs, and Drives Excellent - Reel Unit is a 52 inch bull wheel tensioner with 6 cylinder gas industrial engine - Gas engine also has on-board compressor - Reel Unit shows 890 hours - Runs great - Air brakes with air to the rear and pintle hitch - This is a very low mileage/hour Unit that is very clean - Reel Unit could easily be removed for a great Flatbed Truck - Ready to work - Priced to sell at $10,500 - Located in Boulder Mt - Cross Posted

  12. #12Bluox2022-09-12 17:21

    That rig is a Tensioner for conductors on a power line, wire goes thru this and it holds back so the wire don't sag to the ground while it's being strung. What he would like to have is the puller which may have a 5,000 foot 5/8" spool on it. Bad Bob

  13. #13Hallback2022-09-12 18:30

    Sold it. Tripled my money.

  14. #14Hallback2022-09-12 18:32

    Where is the puller listed?

  15. #15Bluox2022-09-12 18:46

    Didn't see one I was just explaining how a tensioner is used. Bad Bob

  16. #16Hallback2022-09-12 21:46

    Ahh, good explanation though!

  17. #17Plebeian2022-09-13 01:07

    Drone flying out some rope/ string. Skidsteer with shed-built hydraulic winches.

  18. #18crane operator2022-10-22 20:08

    its not hydraulic. https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:c56edf14-c6c2-46cc-b8cc-a7efb78d7303