Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Turf Tracks

PeterG · 2022-06-27 16:18

Thinking about putting on some smooth Turf tracks on my Takeuchi Tl130. The C-Tracks I have on it now are great tracks, but they rip up a lawn or dirt areas fast, even with slight turns. Also, if the ground is wet, they get mud in between the tracks which falls out making a mess if I get out on asphalt etc. Anyone use United Skid tracks, Turf model?

Replies3
  1. #1RTSmith2022-07-05 16:02

    Sorry, no experience. Looks like it would be better. Hopefully this "bump" helps.

  2. #2southernman132022-07-07 17:00

    I’d love to have turf tracks on my 97-2. Ours eats up a lawn no matter how easy you go. Was working next to a cat that had more of a turf design and He did very little damage. At the very least we have about 1000 hrs to go before we do any track swaps lol

  3. #3Kn1ghtWolf2022-07-21 16:24

    I wonder if anyone has tried out of the McLaren turf tracks as well. They definitely don't have as much traction as the United.