Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Turntable grease seal pc220-8

GTpesado · 2024-10-03 00:38

I have a pc220-8 that was leaking the gearbox oil into the turntable grease. The grease/oil mix was running out of the turntable, so i changed the swing bearing seal on the pinion. Filled it back up with grease and worked for a couple hrs and now all around the slew bearing the grease seal is pushing out and working its way out. I pushed it back in its place but it keeps wanting to work its way out. I tried to find info on changing that seal. Can you do it from the outside, or do you have to lift the body off the undercarriage? My service and repair manual doesn’t have any info and doesnt mention this seal or how to change it. Does anyone have a diagram and instructions on how to fix this thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.