1. Does anyone have a source for glow plugs for the MM35B with the Mitsubishi S4L engine? I'm in the US and curious where others have found theres. 2. One of my tracks fell off last night and I've never dealt with that before. I noticed some mini excavators have a larger grease bolt that releases the pressure on the idler roller piston, but all I can find is a small zerk. I plan to take that zerk off this afternoon when I try and fix this, but just wanted to see if anyone knows if that will relieve enough pressure. Thanks, Zach
Hello. Is it the "same" engine as the Mitsu L3E? If so, TORO lawn mowers also use the L3E (well, they do anyway). I found the head gasket for my Pel Job EB12.4 as a spare part at a toro supplier.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure on the engine, I'll look into it. Thanks for the help. Also, I figured out the idler grease bolt, it's one large unit as part of the small grease zerk.
If you pull one glow plug, and measure it, I can do the same to see if they match.