Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

two speed travel

digger104 ยท 2011-05-16 23:24

Mr Kobelco: I just received my 1996 SK 120 LC 1V. I see that it has a new gauge set up. By that I mean where the fuel gauge and hour meter and so on is. My question is about the 2 speed travel. When I push the button the rabbit lights up but there is no change in speed. where should I start to look to correct this problem. Also I would like to reverse the boom and the stick control, can you help me out there. Many thanks. Bill.

Replies2
  1. #1Catuser2011-07-30 21:06

    Did you get your 2 speed working. My Cat 2 speed does not work either. I am looking for info also.

  2. #2cjplanthire2011-08-02 15:50

    check if there is a button on the back of the track levers, sk60 has 2 speed there, its common for the monitor and electrics to give trouble on those machines, has it a helicopter cab, I personally like them but alot of people dont, there classed as a cheap hitachi!