Made this vid at work last week. You can select 720p hd if you want to see it in higher resolution on my channel. [video=youtube;svaLivngh4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaLivngh4s[/video]
Here is part 2 as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnyxG9z3PWw&NR=1
nice videos,do you know the spanish company EPSA and if they are doing anything there?
the only spanish company i know of or have worked along with in Ireland is Ferrovial
Yes,I know too,thanks for your reply.
Does anyone know how to embed youtube videos on this?. i got the embed code from youtube and put it in the insert video option and it wont work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XySWmDaRSUE Part 1 of a 2 part video on the demolition of a very old house with a Hitachi Zaxis ZX120
Video i made today of a new holland 215 excavator digging a hole for a concrete formwork manhole. excavator is prety much at full digging depth and has hit a layer of rock at the bottom of the excavation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtNk_oQLGn8
Nice videos,I liked zx120´s operator.
Yeah i agree hammerman, he was very careful how he went about the demolition.
Heres a vid i took of a komatsu pc75 loading trucks when i was on my 1 year work permit in Vancouver, Canada. I have to warn everyone that my colleague starts fooling around as im trying to video things! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCvkuDsn6IM
I made this video today of 3 excavators and a cat D8 T all working together shifting a pile of topsoil. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SarpHsBrf-Y
love all the videos...keep it coming
Made this vid today of a komatsu PC 450 LC. You can select to view it in 1080p high definition if you want. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=779znDM0n64
Nice vid of the kobelco....Got a question....Why at that depth are the sides not steped?...or at least battered
i had noticed that myself. he should really have sloped or stepped the sides but the guy that was in the trench was standing in the concrete pipe for protection as you can see it the video. that still is no excuse but at least he was in a safe place 90 percent of the time he was down there
I made this Video while i was working in Vancouver. its me trying to get a mini excavator out of a swimming pool. I had to go into it to break the bottom and then the hitachi zx75 was meant to bail rock into me into the pool to fill it it. I was never meant to try to climb out until the pool had been filled right up. My boss decided he wanted me to climb out to do some other work so i had to gather up some wooden boards to give me some traction on the sand. The reason im going very slow and cautiously is because i didnt want to break the paving at the edge of the pool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI27_nwRG5U
Zaxis 225 USR digging a basement for an 11,000 sq ft house in Vancouver BC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8M4jSTmfhc
Heres a vid i took of a Komatsu pc450 in 1080/50p which is the highest resolution possibe. I also used a tri-pod. You have to select 1080p down on the bottom right corner of the vid box and enlarge it full size for best results http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiKdlmAMj10
Here is a time-lapse i did of me loading trucks yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klg_59GgdVM
Ill get a video up tomorrow, ill bring a cam with me to work. Although its a beat up FH 135 im driving for someone, its covered in fluid at the moment as it burst a hose and they said not to clean it. so when i put it up expect to see a manky digger with fools driving dumpers with no roll bar
Another timelapse i did yesterday. this one is ten times faster than the first one. the clouds look great in this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mkBu84MfGY
my effort, hadnt time to set it up right......... http://youtu.be/Cbz_lLK24IA?hd=1
Nice vid Anto Modded. Your first in cab camera position was great. Always thought those FH 135,s were very comfy.
Another timelapse vid of me loading trucks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr0Ye5EXfPM and a timelapse of the dozer leveling the dirt at the other end http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z51D79zEAAw
Made this vid just messing about. I put my camera in the bucket and spun around a couple of time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v0gP4WFQus
This is a timelapse of me leveling some dirt with a Daewoo 130 excavator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca7nw2Ph-rs
Just seen this one. Crazy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWgqhZf090
WWWWHHHHOOOOAAAA he was one lucky guy!!
Found a large boulder yesterday and decided to play with it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0joYwYX9Co
made a lttle compilation vid of the work ive been doing this summer set to some classical music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMhyeqhJD3Y
Nice vid,i liked the panoramic sight turning around from the bucket,greets from Norway.
Great video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Vt3AzqPKY Got this video of a massive Liebherr 995 dredging excavator working in Belfast docks , Northern Ireland. Biggest excavator by far ive ever seen, especially for Northern Ireland.
thanks for all your vids, the Liebherr is an amazing beast. I wonder does the operator get 10 hours greasing time? (a day ?)
. I'd imagine all those big excavators have 100 percent auto greasing.
I was joking of course !(english humour,english spelling) In the UK plant hire operators get 10 hours a week greasing time,I ended my working life with Sturges Plant and they paid 10 hours a week greasing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx0WlL5N5XY Heres a close up i got of the Liebherr 995 bucket when they where putting a new engine in it.
10 hours a week grease?....Who pays that now days.....I'd love that idea most lads i know are lucky to get any paid grease time let alone 10 hours paid...i do mine in my own time before the shift so i know it's done
. I've never been paid for grease time in the uk and just recently took a 15% pay cut. Got half hour maintenance time a day working in far north of British Columbia in Canada though.
well I retired a few years ago,9 to be exact.I was glad to get out of the plant hire industry. My last employer wanted us to work single time sundays as he said the competition was hotting up. I have left the UK and am in the Philippines now, happy, relaxed and laidback.The amount of ******** in Europe is bearable when you are 8000 miles away!
Things have got very tight in the UK , especially in Northern Ireland where I'm from. The only thing that makes it bearable is a good boss and working less than a mile from home.
I worked in Northern Ireland during the troubles. I was in Belfast. I had no problems while I was there apart from one illegal border crossing when the British Army stopped me.They were from a Scottish Regiment and were not at all impressed I was English,hhahahhahahahahhahaa. I was offered a job driving a Sitemaster in the South for a cable company in 2000. I turned it down although I was impressed with their setup in the UK when I was on hire to them.
You wouldn't even notice there is a border now. The road markings change a bit but no customs, and police and army checkpoints are long gone.
Here a video i took of a Kubota mini excavator on Friday with my professional camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpfwlHTG7pk
good operator, makes life easy! Good camera work, thanks
I done a 3 hour ish timelapse condensed into a few minutes while i filled a dump truck and drove it myself. I set my camera for a 1 second timelapse w2hich is the slowest setting i can do. fastest is 2mins but if i done that the action would be over in a milisecond lol . Heres the vid...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwqxy_BK1vQ
Hmmnh, needs the Benny Hill music http://www.televisiontunes.com/Benny_Hill_Show.html
I bought a gopro HD hero 2 and took some footage inside my excavator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqAWVPscptE
Nice work but a small thing, at 3.10 when you track over the pile of dirt, it is recommended to use your arm to gently bring the ex down.
To be honest i just couldnt be bothered. its an old beat up machine and im not so fussy as to drive by the book 24/7. I used to be very particular about operating the machine right but i get sent to do some awful jobs that are very hard on the excavator and you just give up keeping it perfect.
Heres another gopro cab view i did in a mini excavator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH0fN8kSQV8
Yes but the camera was rolling.
This was my first paying excavator job, my first video, and I"m a fairly green operator, but I decided to make a video of me pushing down trees anyways. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w47L4-liL-k&feature=g-upl
This statement would not look to good on a job resume, just sayin.
These are worth a watch.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9GOJt5mRIg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE02TxLlRQU
thanks, loved the rowing clip.Never unload an excavator as in the second clip,,,,,,, your employment will be terminated
We were digging a foundation for a house this week and i took a video from multiple angles of most of the process exept putting in the concrete. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONa29_uJCYQ
Heres a couple of operator views i did this week with my gopro camera. Excavator is a Hitachi 130 zaxis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQXOwIbFcsU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_wy4PdEaAM
Just curious Festivephone, your employer requires you to wear your brain bucket while in the cab? Here in the US, they frown upon us when we're out of the cab and lidless but generally don't require us to wear one when in.
Im not required to wear the hard hat in the cab but just put in on because i dont like the camera full on in my face. It sort of hides me a little. I have heard some people say i should wear a hat in the cab but if anything is big and fast enough to get through the cab then a hard hat is not going to stop it either!
:beatsmeI think you have a bald spot:drinkup
lol
Depends on the company and the situation. Where I work, hard hats are 100% mandatory, I'm a little rusty with MSHA guidelines, but I'm pretty sure quarry/mine require them too.
I worked on an Army Corps project where OSHA and the Corps had field offices in our compound, if caught outside the machines lidless you'd definitely get an earful the first time, wrote-up the second and fined the third. They never said a word when in the machine. I know one of their biggest peeves were the guys who wore lids with the suspension put in backwards - meaning the brim to the rear. Apparently there's a fine for that as well.
I always said guys who wear a baseball hat or hardhat back to front really need to read the instructions which come provided :IMO
Robin, It's like those who wear sunglasses inside or at night or wear their ball caps to the side, they think they look cool. Mostly though they look like fools. IMHO!
thank god! Two of us agree,,,,,,, and guys who walk round with their boot laces undone,,,,,,guess they must be lazy(or stoopid)
I recently started building a pond. This is just the first video. Should be a couple more over the course of the next week or so. http://youtu.be/Iyb45iNUJrY Edit, if you have the connection speed, watching it in HD is 100x better.
http://youtu.be/SgK99jV_cM0 Part two of the series.
1.25 forgot to shut tailgate pointlaugh not that I have ever done anything like that
What happens is the door won't shut all the way when dirt builds up on it, so the air latch won't grab it. Hehe, happened alot more that once!
thats bad ass- be cool to see part three, how are you gonna fill it? your dog running around while you work is funny, what kind is he /
Ahh yes, that's where the dog comes in, might take a while
Combined with a high water table, and oregons awesome 9 months of rain it should fill up. If its still a little low next spring, I have a 700gpm irrigation well. In the vids, you can't really tell, but I already have water trickling in. The dog is pretty funny, when the wifey comes out he "protects" her from the bucket. He's a blacklab and boarder collie. He's a pretty darn good dog.
The mangy dog, Chase.
Part 3 of the series. http://youtu.be/-qivtCyo9pE
Let me know if you guys are getting bored of these. http://youtu.be/ZsqYmX7MNqo
not boring at all,thanks for posting
Two questions. One, why are you loading the truck up top? Is there a reason not to ramp down in and load the truck from the bottom? Second, why are you using a smooth bucket? When I have used one they where a real pain to try and dig into any virgin dirt.
I'd love to load the truck from above, but I just don't have the room to open up a cut to get to the bottom. I'm using a smooth bucket because my digging bucket is only 26", and the smooth bucket slices through the ground without much trouble, and is nearly twice the size. I'm sure there is an easier/better way to do this, but I'm doing my best.
Makes cents. Do what ever works best for you with what ya got. Was just wonderen.
:sleeping seriously though, sure it's a bit repetitive but that's the nature of the game. We just wanna see it finished, full of water with some nice fish in there to have a go at.
getting closer, looks like primo dirt, here in wyo you could almost never dig a pond like that without hitting rock, its cool watching you set yourself up for your different angles, i run very little hoe, i always look at dirt from a scraper or dozer point of view, if it was me, by now ide prob hav dug myself into a corner and be stuck, one thing i wish those people who stop to see you would maybe take a load out with the truck once in a while.
You have no idea. Sucks loading, driving and pushing up the dirt all by yourself! Thanks for the complements. The dirt wasn't the greatest until your 12+ft down, where it turns to a silty clay. Uptop its mostly clay. When we cut hay in July, (Ground was to wet in June when it should have been done.) we had tractors still sinking. And this ground is tiled down at 3ft!
I just got back from minexpo in Las Vegas and got alot of videos and photos of the giant excavators there. Ill be uploading them this week. here is a video of the Caterpillar 6030B getting moved after the expo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2JXcIT9u28
excellent video,thanks for posting
part 1 of demolition of an old mansion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuNJuFPqkag&feature=youtu.be
Video of Hitachi EX5600 at Minexpo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97rdFQL7bU
leveling the borrow pit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZqLYm4XxEc
Sorry mate, boring as.
Komatsu PC4000 at Minexpo 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjAtxqQEG7s Ive also got alot of videos of other heavy equipment from minexpo if anyone is interested including the LeTourneau L2350 and Cat 797F both the biggest in the world wheel loader and dumptruck being moved after the show.
yeah nah not one of my best ones aye haha, will get more of the demolition ones soon, got my new mount.
2nd part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb_SWjJwGwc&feature=relmfu
Nice video,thank you for your share
You're welcome. Thanks for taking the time to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Ry4_3vw9g prepping for soil swale part 1 of 2
part 2 of 2 creating the swale! http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?video_id=s9ZcLmcf-FI&show_mt=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EekPVBDzHSo pc35-3 less then 500 hours on the clock :O
Just back from Bauma 2013 in Germany and got a lot of great videos of it. Heres one of a 47.5 cubic metre or 62 cubic yards excavator bucket from a Liebherr 9800 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX1JfYfFATc