I have a customer with a UB brand breaker, model 304 and I need to check and probably charge the accumulator. When I called the dealer in California to order the charge adapter,I was told that somewhere on the breaker there should be a serial number engraved. They will not talk to me unless I have the number and I can not find anything close to a serial number. Is anyone familiar with this brand and if so, where I can get a charge adapter? I have probably close to 10 different brands of charge kits already but non work on this one. Any ideas?
Can you post a picture of the breaker and charge valve? I think the UB304 became an OKADA 304 after it was made a couple years.
I hope to be there tommorrow and I'll try to get a picture. The charge valve thread pitch appears to be metric 10x1.0. It's only charged to 240 psi so I'm not to afraid to build my own adapter if I have to although I would much rather get the correct one if possible. Thanks, Gary.
UB Breakers Hammers are a quality breaker at an affordable price and have enjoyed the reliability of UB breakers. Feel confident you will receive professional service. Designed and built as the newest generation of breakers, providing machine-friendly, self-absorbing dampening with only two moving parts (valve and internal hammer).
Sounds a bit like an advert mate haha , well where are the UB Breakers made? as i know there is a brand here in china called UB but i dont think the one you have is a chinese hammer.
I did manage to find a serial number on the breaker and when I hooked it up everythings works fine. So I'm OK for now. I did get some pictures but when I tried to post them it said they were to large and I have to resize them. So, when I have time to figure that out I will try to post them. Thanks.