Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Uh oh. Lost the bolts to the cab on my 763

Skideoder ยท 2012-08-08 16:21

Just need to know real quick what size they are so I can pick some up while Im out. Its the 2 that hold the cab down. Thanks guys.

Replies4
  1. #1Reel hip2012-08-08 20:45

    They are 3/4 bolts (wrench size)

  2. #2Skideoder2012-08-08 21:02

    Thank you very much! And I just realized I said bolts when I meant nuts. Guess thats what I get for posting from my phone while sitting in my truck at a stoplight.

  3. #3willie592012-08-08 21:23

    Nuts are 1/2" coarse thread Ny-lock nuts. Have you still got the rectangular washers that go under the nuts?

  4. #4Skideoder2012-08-09 10:13

    Nope. I sat everything down and Im pretty sure gremlins took them because I've looked everywhere and they're nowhere to be found. I can just make some of those though.