Just wonder if anyone has used this on track frames, dump boxes or anyother applications? http://www.spillcontainment.com/everdry
Never used it but I do believe I'll order some. Stuff looks amazing.
Same here. that stuff looks awesome.
It is pretty impressive, but did anyone look at the prices for this stuff?
Cool stuff!
It claims abrasion is it's worst enemy. I doubt it could do much in our environment. Ron
Prices are steep but if it keeps oil and water off my boots and gloves I'll try it. I ordered the 1 qt kit. Might try doing the floor of my serv truck bed with it. that would make it worth every penny. And there really wouldn't be much abrasives in my bed. Just buckets and oily parts.
Dmax that's all there is on any floor. Sliding parts in the bed of the truck, driving around with five gallon buckets sliding back and forth on every corner. Even a shop floor gets abrased every time someone drags their feet on it. The air creates abrasion on the side of your truck when you are driving down the road, it may not necessarily be the air, bu th floating particles in it. Want proof, put a new windshield in, and pay close attn to how clear the bottom part of it is. Abrasion exists anywhere two things come in contact. I don't never anything about super ultra dry, but if abrasion is it's number one enemy, seems it would not be useful anywhere two things come into contact, I guess it depends on how abrasion resistant it actually is. I would think the bed of a service truck that is getting used well would e a high abrasive area. Just saying.
Abrasion is paints worst enemy too, but floating particles in the air from driving down the highway hasn't worn the paint off my truck. Plus there's never anything doing much sliding around in my bed, buckets are in racks and dirty parts go in a plastic tub to try and keep most of the oil contained, new parts are on a pallet and tied down or in a cardboard box. I think by abrasion they mean direct contact with an aggregate or major abrasive, but I could be wrong. Doesn't matter anyhow because I already ordered it. LOL. I'll be the guinea pig, it won't take long to find out if this stuff sucks. I'll report back.