Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Unable to edit or add Profile Photo…

SeaMac ยท 2012-06-21 22:42

I deleted my old Profile Photo to upload a new one from my computer. The new photo is well within the 100x100 or 24kb limits. I can upload from my computer but nothing happens, I click save and it erases the file information. Are we having an issue that needs debugging? Thanks...

Replies7
  1. #1SeaMac2012-06-23 18:23

    Anyone else having the same issue? I had no problem with my first profile photo but am unable for the life of me to upload a new one.

  2. #2willie592012-06-23 23:19

    I haven't tried to change my Avatar lately SeaMac, don't know if there's a problem or not. Are you certain the pic you want to use is the right size?

  3. #3SeaMac2012-06-23 23:34

    Yes Sir, My Avatar isn't the issue though, it's my Profile Photo that's being the PITA. The photo is on my computer, its properties are 11.4kb and 96 x 100 and for the life of me it won't upload. When I click on Browse it will show the particulars in the box but when I click Save the info disappears and no photo is loaded. I had no issues when I uploaded my original photo which was almost identical in size.

  4. #4willie592012-06-23 23:52

    Never had that problem myself SeaMac, and that stuff is way above my computer skills, don't know what to tell you.

  5. #5SeaMac2012-06-23 23:54

    I emailed Steve Frasier a week ago, he indicated he was having some computer issues, not sure if he meant his personal of HEF. Who here is the resident IT guru?

  6. #6willie592012-06-24 00:02

    Steve is having personal computer issues. peter is the IT guru >

  7. #7SeaMac2012-06-24 00:06

    Thank you Sir, thank you kindly.