I'm sorry for posting another oddity, don't think it's been posted before... What appears to be a excavator working undersea, powered from the surface. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJvRrOAkme0
Looks like a old 215 or 225 Cat excavator.
Not with those decals!
Actually it is, things like the shape of the cab, controls, 2 foot pedals and 1 middle stick for steering give it away pretty well
I once worked on the design of deep sea submersible boom assembly...we had to run 10,000psi hydraulic systems to match the sea water pressure at those depths, and needed super filtration system of the oil. Not cheap or easy. From the amount of marine growth on the body, it had been down there quite a while, and since the worker was wearing "normal" scuba gear, not too deep either. You would think a clamshell on a barge would have been easier! Howard
Absolutely. 200 series for sure.
It was late and I didn't actually watch the video. After watching, I agree with you 100% it's a older 2xx series hoe.
no problem at all
2am HEF surfing
Haha been there done that