Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Unknown wheel loader, can anyone identify ?

DDoug ยท 2016-08-08 08:59

Found this down in Starbrick, pa. Local block plant. I can't see a name on the back, nor the sides. I did walk around back, but forgot to snap pix. Dashboard is odd, looks to be big long panel with industrial electric push buttons. My thought is it's a military special tool carrier type machine.

Replies5
  1. #1Deere500a2016-08-08 19:45

    That loader crossed the pond. Try Zettelmeyer loader, I recall seeing similar loaders with another name? .

  2. #2Ryan1512016-08-08 21:18

    I'm thinking that is a Trojan.

  3. #3kshansen2016-08-08 21:18

    I think Deere500a hit it on the nose. Did a Google search in "Images" and found this one:

  4. #4sheepfoot2016-08-08 22:20

    That was the mid compact that Volvo bought and sold in the 80's/90's.

  5. #5DDoug2016-08-16 08:58

    Yup that Zettelmeyer does look like it. Thank you all. If I am down that way again, I'll try to find a nameplate.