Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

unusual excavator

case310350 ยท 2016-12-10 15:38

Saw this thought I would post a pic. Looks real

Replies14
  1. #1Tones2016-12-10 17:51

    Now that's a heck of a gadget. I can think of a lot of applications where that would be very handy even with different attachments.

  2. #2wilko2016-12-10 19:31

    Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

  3. #3Ronsii2016-12-10 20:01

    ^^ Awww, come on.. where's your sense of adventure. Just watch that first step when you get out of the machine ;-)

  4. #4kenh2016-12-10 20:23

    I'm not an operator, but if I was this is as close as I would get to that thing!

  5. #5Tones2016-12-10 20:44

    And before working up there don't forget to take yer nose bag with you.

  6. #6bindian2016-12-10 20:48

    You would think the hammer knocks it off it's perch. I'm close enough right here! hugs, Brandi

  7. #7Wytruckwrench2016-12-10 21:34

    It's really cool. Has winch drums on it and pulls itself up on the cables. As long as you don't slip and cut both cables, it would be fine.

  8. #8captain charlie2016-12-15 12:48

    Three whisky and two beer. Come here baby daddy loves you.

  9. #9lantraxco2016-12-15 13:28

    Can you say "Remote control" ??????????????

  10. #10d4c24a2016-12-15 15:11

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNhqMb4kdUU&index=12&list=FL5F8teHUYzb-z_FkcuC-_mw

  11. #11ol'stonebreaker2016-12-15 18:49

    I'd hope the winch brakes have some redundancy/failsafe built in!! Mike

  12. #12John C.2016-12-15 19:49

    Probably has dogs on each wheel.

  13. #13skata2016-12-15 22:43

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqNJdtDVawE

  14. #14old-iron-habit2016-12-15 23:15

    Its really not that different than the new hot saw feller bunchers that they are winching up and down the slopes in the pacific NW. Only smaller.