Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Switched joystick handle for a deere 200clc

69Camaro · 2016-12-09 17:50

After years of wanting and looking I finally got an excavator this summer. It's a 200CLC Deere, I've added a hydraulic thumb and in the process of converting the hydraulics to go both ways. For now I am going to use a dual foot switch to control it. At some point I would like to move the controls to the joystick. I haven't found much online, and Deere wants $1000 just for the handle. Was wondering if anyone knows of an aftermarket source that supplies these at a more reasonable price. Realistically the foot control will be fine and may be what I stick with, but I would prefer it to be on the hand controls if I could find something for a reasonable price. Thanks Robert

Replies9
  1. #1uffex2016-12-10 05:07

    Good day 69Camaro If this sounds what you would like drop me an email we have made this conversion may times using local sourced components it is not so expensive. By pressing a button on the left control lever the bucket control will switch to the thumb control releasing the button will allow standard operation. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #269Camaro2016-12-10 08:00

    All I'm looking for is a handle to replace mine that has a couple extra switches on it to run a solenoid valve. I have everything else already. I appreciate the help though. Thanks Robert

  3. #3uffex2016-12-10 10:14

    Heres some connections that may be able to help http://www.modularremotes.com - http://www.universalhydraulics.co.uk/russian/Walvoil/overview_eng_CD.pdf - http://www.suregripcontrols.com/sure-grip-products

  4. #4John C.2016-12-10 11:55

    The standard of industry right now is Sure Grip. Here is their web page. http://www.suregripcontrols.com Good Luck

  5. #569Camaro2016-12-10 13:37

    Thanks a lot, I will check those out. Robert

  6. #6Woodearthworks2025-01-18 18:18

    Would love to talk to you on how you done yours looking to do the same thing I got a 01 200clc plumbed for aux not sure if it’s one way or two ways still trying to figure out that too but does have a solenoid valve under the cab all plumbed in but no wires going to it. No foot controller or nothing hooked to the joysticks buttons just two little gray wires on the left side is horn but pointers would be helpful thanks

  7. #7Diesel Dave2025-01-18 23:21

    Welcome to HEF Woodearthworks . A solenoid valve under the cab sounds like an aftermarket auxiliary control kit. Can you post a pic of the solenoid valve ? Also follow the right hand side auxiliary hose from the base of the boom back to where it terminates. If it terminates at the main control valve the auxiliary is one way flow, If it terminates at an electric or manual selector valve it is two way flow.

  8. #8Woodearthworks2025-01-19 20:29
  9. #9Diesel Dave2025-01-19 21:40

    Your pic shows an adjustable pilot pressure regulating valve (to set auxiliary flow volume ) and a pilot solenoid valve with only one electrical coil. That pilot control setup would only provide one way auxiliary flow to run something like a hydraulic breaker / compactor . There would have been a foot operated on/off switch to control the solenoid valve. . I need to correct what I said in post #8. If the right hand side auxiliary hose at the base of the boom terminates at a return tube before the hydraulic tank the machine is hard plumbed for only one way flow . If the hose terminates at a manual or electric selector valve, the machine is hard plumbed for both one way and two way flow.