Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Urgent Help / What does this red light mean ?

bnaramir ยท 2014-02-07 16:34

I have a Daewoo 450 Excavator, the underlined red warning light have been on and the machine imediately gets overheated , do they relate to each other ? pls help http://tinypic.com/r/2i4z0m/8

Replies3
  1. #1Construct'O2014-02-07 18:15

    Pretty sure it mean Stop!

  2. #2sheepfoot2014-02-07 18:33

    The light you have on is the air filter clogging warning light, the filter is/may be clogged. This could cause a heating issue with a low air flow, is the machine showing black smoke bad also. I would pull the air filter, inspect and change out, tighten the fan belts, check the rad, oil cooler, ac condenser for blockage and air flow. If you machine has a thermo housing made of plastic hooked into the rad hoses I would also change it out if the problem keeps up our 220lc 111 has had a dozen in the past.

  3. #3sheepfoot2014-02-07 18:39

    The top right is low engine oil pressure warning light also.