Gday Guys, Can you guys from the USA recommend some Bobcat dealers worth doing business with? Currently looking to develop a business relation with USA dealer's interested in exporting low hour machines to Australia. Any help much appreciated.. Cheers
maybe to far from the coast, but my dealer Bobcat of the Rockies is unbelievable. 1.970.434.0647 talk to Mark B. otherwise why not have someone buy at the auctions near the coast? there are lot's or low hour machines everwhere, i don't know what you need, but 500 hr s 300's are going for $20,000 as well as 337's and 435's. rhope that helps. otherwise any other qustions feel free to pm me..
Many of the equipment rental yards here on the west coast are making great deals on low hr rental machines. That might be a option for you.
Gday Colorado Digger, thanks for the reply, do you have a link to some of the auction houses? Currently looking for a few Bobcat machines T320, S-185 & S-160. Would mark mind if I shot him an email? how far from the coast is his dealership? Cheers
Any Contacts to Rental Yards?
richie brothers, iron planet. are some of the few.. david steed does repos. that would also be a good resourse. good luck. bobcat dealers to rent equipment so you could start there as well. No, I think Mark would be happy to help you. i hav his e mail at work so i can shoot that to you tomarow. but he is an excellent fellow and will probabaly help in any way he can, I have done business with him for 10 years or so.. WE are 20 hours to the ports.... i dunno worth looking into. i know the white machines are very solid and have 6 of them. all the best. Bob
SunbeltRentals.com www.ahern.com www.sunstateequip.com ur.rousesales.com/default.aspx company.monster.com/usrentals www.neffcorp.com
Metro Bobcat in maryland. Talk to Robbie smith 240-508-1883. I know they have have shipped to Australia before and are always looking for new relationships. Plus with all the snow we had, there are tons of low hour rentals for sale
Would you have Robbies direct email address?
ofcourse! Robert Smith [ [email protected] ]
Business relationship with Italy Dear Aussie broker, are you interested to start a new relationship with italian earthmoving equipment (new and used) and spare parts traders? Regards to all the writers of the forums.
Yes Mate, Always interested in any new business opportunitys.
Hi I'm New york city based bobcat dealer currently looking to make business relation in australia. I interested in exporting some machine to your country. I sell good quality low hour machines. I would like to create a good honest reliable business relationship.
Interested to hear more....
What Models are you looking for? Hour range?
Low hr T-190, T-650, T-320
Hi, I am from Sydney Australia, looking to import some low hr used bobcats and mini excavators to Australia. Could you please send me your email address, so i can liase with you about some machines you may have.
I'm an equipment dealer here in USA and am supplying bobcat skid steers, John Deere , kubota equipment Into Australia, can supply new equipment at extremely competitive prices..email me yr details
Bobcats down under let me know what you are looking for? Just sent a mini x to australia. have great shipping contacts.
[QUOTE www.neffcorp.com [/QUOTE] surprised they are still in business :drinkup
Hi, I'm looking to import 1 x Bobcat T190 and 1 x S130. I'm looking for 2nd hand units, but must be good condition. I am also looking for the following accessories for the T190: 1 x grapple bucket and 1 x slasher. I am also interested in a 1.5 t mini excavator, again 2nd hand. Timeframe: 2 - 4 months. Hoping all will fit in a 40" container. Ideally t190 would have a 4:1 bucket. Please email me if you can help! Cheers Adam