Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

used 753 has problems with right motor

graysonhomes ยท 2009-03-16 22:17

The right motor has troubles engaging after warming up. Sometimes, jerking the left motor causes the right motor to engage. Can anyone tell me what might be the problem?

Replies6
  1. #1mutt2009-03-18 23:38

    If it is a older machine the seals in the motor are bad.

  2. #2bobcatmechanic2009-03-19 11:28

    a few things are you positve its the drive motor and not the hydrostat second it could be the carrier bearings bad carrier shaft or like mutt said bad seals in the motor where are you at in kc mo mutt

  3. #3mutt2009-03-22 21:25

    Bluesprings

  4. #4bobcatmechanic2009-03-23 13:28

    platte city north of kansas city south of saint joe

  5. #5Zach Adams2009-03-25 14:56

    same problem hey, I think i have the same problem, any luck so far?

  6. #6graysonhomes2009-03-26 06:13

    I am going to have a mechanic look at it. I am not sure exactly where the problem is yet, but will post what I find.