Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Used backhoe’s

sqdqo ยท 2010-04-20 21:14

Are there older model industrial backhoe's with removeable hoe's accessing a pto and 3 pt arms? What brands and models are they? To make it tougher I would want a heated cab and 4wd.

Replies6
  1. #1Phil2010-04-22 06:25

    I think you are out of luck sqdqo. I can't think of anythat I have seen. You will probably have to go with one of the new compact farm tractors with hoe attachment. Phil

  2. #2Pecord Exc2010-04-22 07:07

    John Deere 110 but they have only been out for a few years. Can just recenetly get an EROPS for them you will have to look poretty hard for a used one. What is your budget?

  3. #3s11202010-04-22 10:09

    Well my old 580CK has a BH, PTO, and 3PH... but your WAYYY out of luck with 4wd and a heated cab.

  4. #4dpage022010-04-22 21:06

    Kubota, New Holland and John Deere all make a removable hoe- but they are a smaller size than a full size hoe. There is a trade off because of the mounting methods. Removable hoes will do good work but they have their limitations.

  5. #5Phil2010-04-22 21:45

    s1120, You must have that rare 3-point hitch attachment that goes on in place of the hoe? Phil

  6. #6s11202010-04-23 05:59

    I have not seen it yet. Im picking it up this weekend. The guy [non tractor guys] says its the "PTO shaft unit, and the lift arm thing for the 3 point" We will see what it is when I get it. Studying the info on this tractor, seems to show its pretty uncommon!!