Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Used buckets in WA?

RobVG ยท 2011-03-25 14:35

We're thinking about putting a use bucket and thumb on a 120 Hitachi. Anyone know a good place to start looking for one?

Replies3
  1. #1580bruce2011-03-25 15:07

    Craigslist has ads for buckets.There is a place in Tacoma that puts ads up.I want a 36 for my 580,I look on there.

  2. #2Kgmz2011-03-31 10:19

    Check Rhine Equipment in Tacoma. The used equipment and attachment links on their website will take you to their inventory pages at Machinery Trader. http://www.rhineequipment.com/ Also you might ask the guys at PSM in Woodinville if they have anything used laying around. http://www.psmcorp.com/ Edit: Remembered another place if you don't mind driving down to Medford Oregon. Hunt Tractor has a ton of used buckets, etc. http://www.hunttractor.com/excavator_buckets.htm

  3. #3excavator2011-03-31 12:01

    Send me a PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call. I know of a guy in our area who just took one of a 120-5 and wants to sell it.