Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Western australia

hammerman · 2011-03-23 15:01

Does anyone knows something about Mammoth Nominees in Perth?

Replies5
  1. #1Dazman2011-03-25 23:57

    What information are you chasing about them? I live in West. Australia, have had a couple of dealings with them.

  2. #2hammerman2011-03-26 05:14

    I contaced with I don´t know if he´s recruiter, and willing to contract me, I would like to know what kind of company is, I was looking in the web but I didn´t find anything in clear,thank you for answer me.

  3. #3hammerman2011-03-26 05:17

    I contacted with I don´t know if he´s recruiter, and willing to contract me, I would like to know what kind of company is, I was looking in the web but I didn´t find anything in clear,thank you for answer me.

  4. #4Dazman2011-03-27 18:41

    They mainly do civil work from the dealings I have had with them, like sub divisions and large pads for buildings. (I was supplying them with sand/limestone when they were doing a job near the quarry I work in).

  5. #5hammerman2011-03-28 04:10

    ..... I also found this ,many thanks for your help. Company description: We are a development company in Australia who specialise in the construction of residential sub-division blocks. We are also involved in the minning sector.