Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

USED CATERPILLAR PONY PARTS

hector gemme · 2025-03-19 11:04

PARTS FOR D2,D4,D6,D7,D8 Have some carburator,magneto,crankshaft,camshaft, valves,heads and cluch housing parts

Replies8
  1. #1hector gemme2025-03-27 12:01

    These pony parts ar for sale

  2. #2LCA0782025-03-27 14:44

    I recommend joining the Antique Caterpillar Machine Owners Club or ACMOC https://acmoc.org/ I think they would be a much better suited crowd for your pony parts. --or-- Reach out to Matt at Diesel Creek https://dieselcreek.com/ Matt seems to always find a hot mess of an old machine to revive. Quite entertaining videos.

  3. #31466IH2025-03-27 15:18

    Location?

  4. #4hector gemme2025-03-27 15:36

    I am located STE-JULIE near MONTREAL CANADA

  5. #5bccat2025-03-28 01:06

    Hector is already a Member of Acmoc, Diesel Creek just collects them just for view’s, Entertaining, a little, get’s old, doesn’t know much. Scrappy Industries on the other hand is very entertaining and knows a lot. Cheers

  6. #6chidog2025-03-28 02:46

    Shipping etc. makes it mostly not worth the trouble for some. Likely doubles the price or more.

  7. #71466IH2025-03-28 09:15

    That's where I sit. Even if the parts were free, shipping alone puts the out of value to me

  8. #8LCA0782025-03-28 09:59

    The only other place I'd recommend listing parts like these is for sale on eBay. It's a bit cumbersome and buyers can be overly needy, but eBay does cast a very wide net.