Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Used door for cat 305C

lmducks · 2025-12-06 05:36

Hey everyone, I screwed up and damaged my door on my cat 305C. Any suggestions on where I can find a used replacement. There has to be a junkyard somewhere with one but I’m having no luck finding it online. I appreciate any help

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2025-12-06 08:17

    Post a machine Serial Number please. That will get you a Part Number for the door you want. I assume you are talking about the cab door, correct.?

  2. #2crane operator2025-12-06 08:32

    Machinery trader has a section titled "dismantled machines" , you can filter for your machine, and any others that use the same cab. Pardon Our Interruption

  3. #3Nige2025-12-06 08:34

    They also have a Parts section where you can search by Part Number, so that potentially gives you two options.

  4. #4lmducks2025-12-08 13:00

    Thanks for the help guys. My Serial number is 0HWJ00577.

  5. #5Nige2025-12-08 13:24

    Can you confirm that it is a cab door you are looking for.?

  6. #6lmducks2025-12-08 14:11

    Yes, That is correct.

  7. #7Nige2025-12-08 14:22

    OK, so you should be looking for a 281-1195. That is a complete door assembly with locks, handles, glass, etc. The only thing I'm not certain of is whether or not it includes the hinges.