Havent been on here for a while as have been to busy working which is always a good thing, but its wet today so have some time. The current project I am working on has the company I work for working with a smaller company who is suppling the compact diggers and a skid steer. Seems the people he employed to operrate the skid steer dont know how to use a case machine. So after I gave it a go. Who in there right mind throught it would be a good idea to have the bucket controls on the same lever as the drive controls? I have spent about a week in it now (its a 420, or somthing like that) and with only 400 odd hours and is ok. It's been a while since I have spent a fair amount of time in a seat and past machinces have been , Bobcats, Cat, New Holland and John Deere so yes the Case is strange. Things that I dont like. Controls- Still find myself turning the machine as I move the bucket. 4 in 1 - Foot pedal is not as smooth as I have found the hand switchs Visilablity - Hard to see the cutting edge (this could be the type of bucket this machine has) and very hard to see out the back. Ride control - Great idea and works well, but why do you have to leave your finger down for it to work?? couldnt we have a button that turns it on and off? Give me a Bobcat or a cat anyday. Hope everyones working out there and having fun.
I will take a case over a nh anyday, how the two come down the same line I don't know.