Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Value of a 1958 D6 9U, hydraulic blade with tilt, and 30-40% rollers?

daxlw ยท 2012-04-23 11:08

What would be the average value of a 1958 D6 9U 28034 with hydraulic blade, tilt, 30-40% on the rollers, pony moter start, drawbar, 4 hydraulic hookups?

Replies5
  1. #1spitzair2012-04-23 14:07

    I sold my '54 in about the same condition but without the remote hydraulics for $4000 last year... Hope that helps.

  2. #2daxlw2012-04-24 11:37

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would think $4000 is a bit low for a running machine with hydraulic tilt blade. It is old and uses some lubrication but for a smaller machine to clear fence lines and push some dirt, I would think it has more value than $4000. Scrap metal price would net at least $1600. here are a couple of pictures.

  3. #3pp13bnos2012-04-24 21:40

    Put it on Craigslist, and see what you can get. I'd clean her up first though.

  4. #4spitzair2012-04-24 23:03

    I have to agree that 4 grand isn't much for such a machine, I had mine advertised for quite a bit more too but after trying (not very hard mind you) to sell it for 2 years that was the highest offer, I needed the money, and she found a new home... Unfortunately she blew a final a few months after the new owner bought it.

  5. #522a2012-04-25 03:35

    Would bring at least 2 x that amount in Australia.