Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D2 cat

Ras ยท 2012-04-23 00:16

Can someone please put a value on my 39 D2.Thanks

Replies9
  1. #1tripper_1742012-04-25 22:48

    Priceless! That's what I learned on. Is it for sale?

  2. #2Ras2012-04-25 23:18

    At last a reply. Over 200 looks and nothing. My Grandpa bought the D2 new in early 40. 5500 hours on it now. I know for a fact that he used it off and on over the years on his 40 acres. The Cat never spent a night out doors. It was always put away at night. He passed on 15 years ago and I put the D2 in my shop. I bladed my driveway a couple weeks ago. Yes it is for sale. I want 10 of the 200 to "please" help me. I just want Grandpa's Cat to go to a loving home at a fair price.

  3. #3Ronsii2012-04-25 23:50

    I agree with tripper, priceless!!! I wish I had the means to help you out as I have wanted a D2 for about 20 someodd years now could never seem to find one when I had the cash... unfortunately now is a really bad time for me I actually have some of my fleet headed for scrap just to stay afloat (( from what I have seen in the last two years at the auctions they have been going from 6 to 8 grand from what you say about yours I would say stay in the higher range probably more with that history the only problem is with this economy you might be sitting on it for a while... All the best I hope you find a good home for it.

  4. #4Ras2012-04-26 00:01

    Thank you so much Ronsii. Great info from good people is all I want.

  5. #5DPete2012-04-26 08:52

    Take a look here, they have a classified section also. http://www.acmoc.org/bb/index.php

  6. #6Ras2012-04-30 00:45

    Ronsii You have wanted a D2 for twenty years? Do you believe in Karma? Are you a good person? You do live in Eastern Washington? If all what you say is true I will to give you my D2. Free. My Grandpa would want his Cat to go to a nice person. You replied.

  7. #7Temu2012-05-01 09:34

    How sweet is THAT! What a pleasure it would be to receive a blessing like that! She's so pretty though, it might be tough taking her out in the dirt!

  8. #8waterman282012-05-01 12:13

    Did what happened in this thread really just happen? There are still some truly awesome people in this world.

  9. #9580bruce2012-05-01 15:45

    I live in Eastern Wa! I guess I missed the post the first time.I also have a loving home for a D-2!