What might be the failure symptoms of a Valve lock solenoid in an 863F bobcat with AHC controls be? How can it be diagnosed/tested?
typically the valve light will start flashing on the bics controller. :drinkup
It's not flashing. Just doesn't turn on at all. before I did a number of repairs there was a ground wire attached to the shield that holds the hand controls. the bolt it was attached to was so rusted I had to cut it off so that I could install a new shield. I've reattached the wire but to the main frame with a bolt for which I tapped new thread instead of attaching it to the new shield which is heavily painted. I thought it should be good enough but maybe not since there is plenty of paint on the frame also. The way it was attached before didn't seem very original, I'm wondering where it was originally attached..? Been away for the weekend so I'll probably get to take a look and mess around with it tomorrow.