Came across this whilst looking for mechanical thumb construction info, not sure if has been posted before but loads of pics and stories to go with them, great Sunday arvo reading material http://www.vannattabros.com/ http://www.vannattabros.com/dozer18.html
Wow, that's a bunch of info at that site! That M123A1C military truck is crazy! That's a nice find you ran across. :notworthy
I've been to that site countless times. Always something new, always soemthing interesting.
I have it saved on my fave's, always somthing interesting to look at in there. Trbo
One of my favorite websites! I found that one a few years back when i was researching arborist rigging. TONS of very useful information.
cool site
He's been on the Internet since the days when web pages were something you just looked at and did not interact with, and you had to use Trumpet Winsock and all that on your Windows 3.1 machine. Seriously! I am surprised he is not on this board, as he does post in discussion forums like these about trucks and such, but I guess he is not on here, or else I am sure we would have seen him post. Maybe somebody can give him an invite?
It is a great site and they are great folks, and one of the VanNattas is here on the board occasionally.