Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Verméer t455

nowing75 · 2017-07-06 14:44

does any one use a t455 trencher and are you also having problems getting parts. I'm told by Vermeer that the controls are no longer made by Rex Roth and it will take a Month to have them rebuild the circuitboard .

Replies4
  1. #1laycobeau2017-07-06 16:39

    Do you have the Rex Roth part numbers might be able to do them in 10 to 14 days quicker if you want to pay rush fees. [email protected] 1 866 529 8365

  2. #2nowing752017-07-06 22:09

    I think my hydraulic guy sent it off already. Was hoping to find one as a spare. Thanks for the info I'll keep your number handy

  3. #3laycobeau2017-07-07 12:27

    Send me the Rexroth part number anyway I will see if I can find one for a spare

  4. #4nowing752017-07-08 16:21

    Mce101a1248. That would be great. Thanks​