Our new Vermeer S800TX on the day it was delivered. This thing is a tank. 35hp Kubota Diesel 3000 lb operating Weight 2400 Tipping Capacity A far cry from the Dingo 4 Paw we had 12 years ago!
Nice purchase! The S600TX and S800TX have the best controls on the market currently. Boxer was bought by Morbark, and Brush Bandit says they will be coming out with a mini soon. What industry are you in?
I agree. I looked at Bobcat (not a ride on & just not a fan of Bobcat products in general), Boxer (would have been my 2nd choice), Dingo (seems to not have kept up with the times), Ramrod (junk) & Ditch Witch (just didn't like the overall feel) and felt the Vermeer was superior in quality, features & specifications. Of course it's also the most expensive. We are building contractors at the Jersey Shore.
If Morbark improves the controls on the 532, it would be my choice over the S800TX. The S800TX has a couple hundred pound advantage over the 532 (also weighs more), but the 532's expandable tracks win IMO. Still, either one is handy dandy.
I think Morbark will do a good job with the line. I like the expandable tracks but they were not a factor in my application.
Very nice machine, I have worked in a couple of these, had a 'reoccurring problem with the travel motor hoses rubbing through and blowing. Would be a goodness to check the routing of these hoses before it happens. From memory they are the hoses from the last section in the hydraulic pump. They rubbed through on top of the hydraulic tank, just need to loosen the fitting and sit the hoses up higher then retighten the fitting. Is your model fitted with the Kubota?
Sorry, missed where you listed Kubota.