Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Versatile Model 375

tljohnson05 ยท 2025-10-17 22:42

Looking for some inside knowledge and what is the proper term for this part. It is a dual piston brake on a external fly wheel, maybe a emergency brake?? I am trying to find one to replace this leaking one. Thanks in advance for the help. Tractor Number 305334 Unit 9K07B

Replies8
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-10-18 02:16

    Is this on a Versatile tractor?

  2. #2Tones2025-10-18 05:21

    Looks similar to the break on a 276 except that had a park break with that unit as well. I pulled mine apart and took it to a local break shop. They found all the seals were Ford and cars the F100 used them. If yours has the park break a workshop manual is essential to set it up.

  3. #3Sportsman7622025-10-18 05:35

    The 276 use is a Hayes 1-663-1 brake, the unit shown by op does not look like a Hayes unit. It is a combined parking / service brake. The hydraulic side is the service brake, and the mechanical arm on it is the parking brake. @Tones has good advise on what I would do. The 375 is a whole lot newer than the 276, and is not a bidirectional. Here is a link to Hayes brakes. Heavy Equipment Brakes | Hayes Brakes www.hayesperformance.com

  4. #4tljohnson052025-10-18 10:14

    yes Sir,

  5. #5Tones2025-10-18 16:55

    Just to clarify my post. The system could be the same with different parts and the set-up also could be different hence the need for the manual. Being bidirectional for this doesn't have any effect because the master and slave cylinder remain bolted in position along with the park break control.

  6. #6Sportsman7622025-10-21 17:14

    Thanks for the clarification. I do not think Ops is made by Hayes so their similarities would be minimal. I agree that getting a manual should be step 1.

  7. #7tljohnson052025-10-28 18:55

    Much appreciated gents, I haven't figured it out yet but I will soon.

  8. #8tljohnson052025-10-29 20:11

    The Tractor Shop in Seymour, Tx had everything I needed. Just a FYI if it helps anyone else.