Herewith, It is not the ads, but I think many people don't see this kind of excavator before, so now I attached these pictures and share these with you together. Good luck !!!!!
Following is also the pictures for your review
following pictures is show the excavator attached a magnetic disk, it is mainly used to absorb the scraper,and so on
niceeee
Those tracks look like they could walk on anything. Seems kinda risky to go out on the tidal marshes though incase something went wrong at low tide. Had to edit more I look at it I just think most of them are located in a basin for rice paddies.
Aren't those things supposed to float?
Yeah they float. If you got a used one and put it in a pond and it took you a couple of days to figure out that the reason it floated crooked was cause you were trying to dig over the wrong end I CERTAINLY wouldn't admit it in such a public place.
Actually, I am not sure if it is floating, but I am sure that it can work on the river for its special walking gear when there is no much more water in the river, it is used to clean the bed of the river, and make the bed of the river more deep. In additional, it is used in the wetlands, if normal excavator, it will be submerged..
what a bunch of crap they look, they are in my opinion a waste of space i was on a similar machine a hitatchi 120 with those pontoon tracks nice if you are in silt, but as i found out when the tide comes in up you go and as i my case it only had a standard dipper so as the water gets deeper you cannot reach the bottom to control yourself and off you float i needed a rescue boat to get a line on me and haul the thing back into shallow water...hate the bloody things
Yes, this float is supported by a empty cylinder.........
As long as no one was hurt - this is one of the funniest thing I've read in a while. Going out to sea in an excavator - priceless!
:lmao:lmao and a ticket from the Cleethorpes coastguard! :lmao:lmao:lmao
you shoulda done this! YouTube - Excavator Boating - Amazing First Time Seen
I actually tried one of these units several years ago up in Fort McMurray. The tracks were made by a company in Louisiana and the excavator was a Hitachi. I drove from dry land into the middle of a small lake. It was wierd trying to work with it as it would dip forward when you tried to scoop out of the lake. You almost have to brace yourself so you dont pitch forward. The idea behind it is to be able to use it for oil spill clean ups in the muskeg. They have a few of the machines at Suncor on the tailings pond restoration project.