I have a customer how has given us all the dirty topsoil from the job that i want to haul , but , i have been considering making a screen to run it thru. I have a conveyor that i use for loading semi's and dumps with that allows my skid steer to do it without bringing the loader to the site. I was trying to figure a way to put a screen on top of the hopper and be able to dump onto it with the skid steer while loading trucks. I have never used one , but have built and used Drilling Mud screens in the oilfeild and thought somehow to mate the two together. It would have to be removable since we only need to screen dirt once-in a while. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
Just build a square that will accept screen cloth you want to size it to,,, mount oup a shaft on bearing,,, put some counterweights on the shaft, mount the whole contraption on 4 coil springs (like out of an automobile) power it up and screen away.