Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Victory Loader

Juice · 2011-10-17 00:05

Have been looking at a "Victory" VL 300 4 wheel loader in Australia. Made in China, 130hp Cummins engine. Has anyone heard of what this gear is like? Appreciate any comments. Drastically cheaper than comparable size loaders is the only reason I'm looking.

Replies35
  1. #1glllc2011-10-20 21:49

    Some things to consider are how strong is the dealer (do they have parts and knowledge to fix it?) How long will this company be in business in the long run.

  2. #2BiggerDig2011-10-29 06:40

    they look like a WCM938. I've seen the WCM938's working 22 Hour shifts in Russia. All they do is change drivers. Doesnt look too bad considering the WCM is nearly 200k. Cummins engine probably has Australian warranty independant of the dealer?

  3. #3steve allard2011-12-13 03:23

    I would like to know a bit about these myself, we are considering buying one for a project in OZ. anyone got user experience

  4. #4hydrojimbo2014-06-29 07:05

    I too am looking at the Victory 14t. Has anyone got any feedback for me? they are quite cheap which worry me thanks

  5. #5RocksnRoses2014-06-30 07:58

    A farmer here bought a Victory loader earlier in the year and a mate of mine fitted a hydraulically driven slasher to the loader arms, for slashing salt bush. He was quite impressed with it, they did quite a lot of salt bush slashing and the farmer uses it for loader work as well, as far as I know, it is still going ok. The loader had a couple of minor issues, but the company in Melbourne were quite helpful and Cummins in Adelaide had the engine details in their records for any warranty work. It depends on how much work you are going to do with it, but as a farm loader, for what they cost, I don't think you can go wrong. I probably wouldn't buy one for continuous construction or quarrying work, that might be pushing it a bit. RnR.

  6. #6stumpjumper832014-06-30 16:00

    Wow, they are prouder than Dodge to have that Cummins, the "c" is the most prominent decal on the piece... at least they have a decent motor.

  7. #7intouch2015-02-02 22:52

    I see that the guys who ran the old victory equipment into the ground have started up again calling themselves champion machinery australia in dandenong. i'm sure it will be more promises and more outrageous warranties with no parts or people support. as there website says trust champion machinery until they go broke and screw there customers once more

  8. #8RocksnRoses2015-02-04 06:31

    That's interesting, intouch, I know with that loader I put the photo up of, the Victory mob were quite helpful at the time, when a mate of mine was trying to sort out a couple of issues with it. I haven't heard lately, how it's going. Are they selling the same loaders that they were selling under the Victory name? RnR.

  9. #9intouch2015-02-04 18:13

    No.. The guys at Safelift Solutions who purchased all the stock and parts for the Victory Loaders are now bringing them in. By all accounts the Victory stuff is pretty good so long as the pre-delivery is done properly.. ive heard of loose wheel nuts and tail shaft bolts etc on new loaders, nothing that can't be overcome by an apprentice and a tube of loctite!! Champion and Foton are the brands the other mob are selling.. problem is the warranty on this stuff is only as good as the dealer.. Factory gives 12 months, dealer gives 36 months.. makes you think there must be quite a markup on the gear to afford to support an extra 2 years over the factory warranty. I see Safelift (the new victory equipment dealer) have taken to having there forklift warranty underwritten by a local insurer. That has to be a plus, - if only i needed a forklift!

  10. #10Diedrift2015-07-15 05:54

    Been there apparently those guys used to work there was told the owner did a runner ,but is a totally new management really helpful with their advise and the loaders they are bringing looks very well built not like those Victory loaders. They have been appointed by Foton to be a distributor in Victoria . Will definitely consider them as i looking for a front end loader

  11. #11intouch2015-07-15 06:43

    Foton don't have a dealer in Victoria. They sent an industry wide email as late as last week looking for people. Email [email protected] if you are interested. He is the sales manager for Foton Lovol Asia Pacific. I emailed him asking about there new loader warranty and it is only 12 months. He also said Foton dont allow rebranding of their equipment and champion machinery AREN'T a Foton dealer? The champion machinery CL42T wheel loader is rubbish, odd size tyres that no one stocks..no trans filter for service and that awful fawde engine which without a serious upgrade to the air cleaner arrangement causes premature failure. The Foton loaders are good, no arguments but what champion machinery are selling isn't a Foton product. Check out Foton on alibaba you can see the difference

  12. #12Diedrift2015-07-15 07:01

    Thanks for the advise who would you recommend in Victoria with regards to purchasing a wheel loader?

  13. #13intouch2015-07-15 07:35

    I would look at 2 suppliers. AES with Active Wheel Loaders or Safelift Solutions with Victory Wheel Loaders. Call them, google them, visit them. The questions I ask is a) who manufactures your loaders (so I can Google the manufacturer and be assured long term parts supply even if the dealer isn't around ) b) please give me at least 2 current references I can contact to discuss both the product and you people who support it and c) spare parts availability and pricing... how much is a service kit - can you get baldwin / donaldson equivalents for local supply. Tyre sizing and pricing is important as well as any other wear items you think of.. Google is your best friend. I'd stay away from agrison and champion machinery. . Too many court cases and refunds with Agrison ( product quality, warranty ) and Champion machinery ( product quality non factory warranty and no spare parts holding ). Longterm AES, Safelift and Agrison are your best bets..AES strongest with there excavator range.. Safelift strongest with there E series wheel loaders and forklifts and Agrison with the tractors. Good Luck and let us all know how you get on

  14. #14northborder2015-07-15 19:15

    Thought I would weigh in with my Victory VL200e Loader review. I recently purchased a Victory Loader from Safelift Solutions there in Melbourne and could not be happier. What an unbelievable piece of kit. I looked at a used komatsu, new agrison tx and new victory e series. The victory cabin, loader finish, hp rating and the staff had me sold. Luke and Barry were thorough and knowledgeable on the product, and I liked there no BS approach. I'm a big boy and found the cab of my Victory perfect for my height and size. The little turbo 86hp is sweet as a nut with heaps of grunt and loader digs like a trooper. I liked that filters for the machine are easily available from my filter shop up here. I also like the inclusion of a spare wheel, as i believe it is a necessity not an option, I also purchased hay forks and a grapple which I cannot fault. The attachment costs were very fair. $850 for my hay forks and $1400 for the log grapple. The only thing missing I found was an on board fuel gauge which I rang the office about. Upon my suggestion it has now been included as standard in later models and the boys at Safelift sent me out a filter kit as a thank you for the feedback. All in all a real positive experience. Everything was as it was advertised, no surprises and what i had in my head was exactly what i saw and received. A big wrap for the boys at Safelift Solutions and the VL200e loader.

  15. #15macca19492015-07-26 06:40

    I have just taken delivery of my new victory vl200e wheel loader also and couldn't be happier. I think it represents the best in value for money, simplicity of design and is easily serviced using local parts. I visited agrison, champion machinery and safe lift solutions. I kept an open mind after reading all those negative reviews on agrison however when i went there, i can understand why. The wheel loader felt old.. awkward in operation and not quite finished. The experience felt pushed and when I asked for a written quote I was given a tax invoice!! The Champion experience wasn't much better. They talked about the 3 year warranty, the machine also was the old Victory VL200 model. The machine i looked at had been painted poorly white over the yellow. The yellow chassis underneath was clearly visible and the machine CL42t i looked at was twisted in the loader frame and bucket. As mentioned in my review i could not be happier with my Victory Loader and it was well worth the wait. When comparing the value of my Victory vl200e against a used cat or komatsu loader, my victory wins hand done. i was concerned about buying someone elses problems which in the end persuaded me to buy the new Victory. I know it is not a new Cat or komatsu, that being said.. it is nowhere near the price and does exactly the same job for me. I have now ordered a bale clamp and post hole borer to further utilize the machine around home. I am proud as punch with my victory Vl200e and can't recommend them highly enough.

  16. #16macca19492015-07-26 06:44

    champion machinery wheel loader cl42t review big twist in the frame and bucket

  17. #17macca19492015-07-26 06:48

    this is a picture of the cl42t wheel loader you can see the twist

  18. #18Welder Dave2015-07-26 15:04

    Wow, The twist is quite noticeable. How do they expect to sell any machines if they come from the factory like that?

  19. #19BiggerDig2015-08-23 20:22

    One of the reasons I didn't go victory is because my finance guy warned me of an application before the courts to wind them up. Be careful guys. https://www.insolvencynotices.com.au/noticeSummary/victory-equipment-australia-pty-ltd Cheers

  20. #20intouch2015-08-23 22:43

    You do realize the guys selling Victory loaders now have nothing to do with Victory Equipment? Yet in good faith to the brand, Safelift Solutions have continued to support the product line. I'd Be careful of dealers who won't or cannot tell you where there products are manufactured and dealers offering a 3 or 5 year warranty. No Chinese manufacturer of anything has ever offered anything more than a 1 year warranty. A referral is always the best course of action when buying any equipment. You should be able to talk to and visit previous buyers and gauge the business performance from there.. not asic!

  21. #21BiggerDig2015-08-24 19:33

    i don't see how you can say it doesn't matter mate? how much did victory pay you? if it looks like a duck & quacks like a duck, it is a duck. cheers

  22. #22intouch2015-08-24 20:46

    I can't see where i said it doesn't matter? lol All i did was point out factual inaccuracies with your statement, All good. Victory didn't pay me anything! Victory is a brand.. just like Ford, Toyota or Holden. You don't bash the manufacturer just because the dealership closes. Duck Duck Goose!

  23. #23Safelift2015-08-24 21:40

    Hi Guys, Safelift Solutions here. We sell, support and service the Victory range of Construction, Earthmoving and Materials handling equipment. Just wanted to add some clarity to the Victory Equipment discussion. In the manual section of our website - www.safeliftsolutions.com.au you can access the " Frequently asked Questions " PDF of who we are, where we came from and what happened to Victory Equipment. I'll paste it also below for your consideration. If you have any further questions or need to speak with current operators of Victory Equioment just pick up the Phone, Our number - 1300 SAFELIFT or 03 9706 5266 and we will do our very best to help you out. Thanks Q. Where are your Victory Machines Manufactured? A. Our Victory forklifts are manufactured by Anhui Vmax of China. They in fact are the 8th largest forklift manufacturer in the world and we are there agent in Australia. Our Victory Wheel Loaders are manufactured by Eougem Machinery of China. We are the exclusive distributors of Eougem Machinery also, there focus on Quality, Support and attention to detail make them a great fit for our business. Our Victory range of Skid Steer loaders are manufactured by Sunbear in Korea. They produce industry proven, tough and rugged loaders for us. Q. Do you carry all the spare parts? A. Yes. With over 30,000 parts in stock, we understand the importance of support and service. Our equipment is only as good as our ability to service our customers. Q. I’m Interstate, can you arrange transport? A. Yes. Since 2007 there have been over 3500 units sold across Australia. We have great relationships with a number of interstate transport firms who offer great service and affordable pricing. Q. I’m Interstate, What happens if I have a warranty problem? A. We have relationships with trusted, trade qualified service technicians throughout Australia. In the event of an interstate warranty claim, simply call us on 1300 SAFELIFT and we will arrange for the closest technician to attend to your claim in a timely manner. Q. What happened to Victory Equipment? A. In September 2014 Victory Equipment Australia ceased trading. This was by no means a reflection of the equipment itself, rather management decisions at the time. We took this opportunity to purchase all the Stock on hand and parts from Victory Equipment Australia, and began trading in Victory Machinery under the Safelift Solutions name. We travelled to China and Korea, met with our manufacturers, and invested heavily in the purchase of new stock and new parts, we employed the right people and purchased new premises in Dandenong South which catered to our growth… The rest they say is history. We at Safelift Solutions pride ourselves on our integrity, transparency and selling Australia’s best value New Forklift and New Loader Range

  24. #24farmerbob2015-08-26 07:32

    Purchased a Victory VL300 for my new dam project amongst other duties on the land. Not a bad machine but when i had some issues with the hydraulics i received zero support from the supplier. My emails were basically ignored. They ran me around from post to pillar and in the end i traded it on one of the new Champion CL130TC 180HP Cummins loaders from Champion Machinery Aust. http://www.championmachinery.com.au/index.html I have never looked back.....the owner of Champion Mach. went way over the top to make sure i was getting what i needed, and their service, warranty and spare parts are second to none! Thanks heaps guys, I will be keeping in touch about that new forklift. Regards Farmerbob

  25. #25Safelift2015-08-26 07:57

    Hi Bob, just to clarify was it Victory Equipment or Safelift Solutions which ignored your issues? I know we have never sold the VL300 series loader at Safelift Solutions, but have done our very best to service and support existing Victory owners. I am surprised that Patrick at Champion couldn't have helped you with your issues certainly given he is ex- Victory Equipment? If we have dropped the ball here at Safelift, please give me a call on 03 9706 5266 so we can learn in future. I wish you the very best with your new loader. Cheers

  26. #26farmerbob2015-08-26 09:05

    Yes i purchased my machine from Victory Equipment and im sorry but i do not know who Safelift Solutions are, or how you guys fit into this scenerio! I only went to Champion Machinery on the advice of a good friend and neighbouring land owner who had recently purchased their CL130T. He was kind enough to lend the machine to me whilst my Victory spent many months on the sideline, and I must say that I was impressed by the extra horse power it delivered. Anyway it got the job done beautifully, so I went to see the guys down at Champion who were saviours in getting me out of my predicament.....the rest is history! Regards Bob

  27. #27farmerbob2015-08-26 09:39

    My apologies to safelift on missing your above post explaining the situation. Can you tell me why i was left on the sideline then? Its easy to lay blame on previous owners of the business, but thats for you guys to sort out i guess. In the meantime its us landowners who must suffer the consequence of being left out in the cold with a dud machine, when there is urgent work to be done! I sincerely hope you get it all solved and wish you all at Safelift the very best, but I have moved on now with a great machine and great support! Regards Bob

  28. #28Safelift2015-08-26 18:36

    For those of your who don't know who we are here at Safelift Solutions, check out this link http://www.safeliftsolutions.com.au/about-us/ You can follow us here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Safelift-Solutions/656303574490734?sk=timeline&ref=page_internal or here: https://plus.google.com/+SafeLiftSolutionsDandenong/posts Let me assure you we have all the support structures and parts in place for the range of Victory Loaders, Victory Forklifts and Victory Skid Steers. Our contact number here is 03 9706 526 or 1300 SAFELIFT. I just checked, when you call the old Victory Equipment number - 03 9793 5338 is does divert to us. We are showcasing the Victory Wheel Loader and Victory Forklift lineup at both the Henty Machinery Field Days and Elmore Field Day. Henty is - This September 22,23, & 24 and Elmore - October 6, 7 and 8. Great specials on the day, so come past, grab a show bag and discover why Safelift Solutions sell, support and service Australia's best value new Wheel Loader and New Forklift Range. www.safeliftsolutions.com.au - Every Industry has a leader

  29. #29willie592015-09-28 20:14

    Welcome to HEF Safelift, but you need to be read and be aware of the forum rules, this rule in particular: Posts made by vendors of goods/services are removed from the forum unless they are a forum sponsor. Since you've already had a dialog with farmerbob above, I can't really do anything with those posts, but since you chose to promote your product at an existing thread, as opposed to starting your own introductory thread, all posts involved with promoting a product/service will be removed.

  30. #30Everun Australia2017-11-03 17:28

    There is a better alternative to the likes of Victory, Agrison, Active and Champion. These brands are not original equipment. There is no Victory factory, no Agrison factory, no Active factory or Champion. A simple google search shows this. Long term parts and technical support for these brands will always be a struggle, as across the years their manufacturers have changed and even some businesses have closed. Everun Australia offers competitively priced Chinese produced Wheel Loaders and Forklifts also, and I would encourage you to look at the Value buying an OEM ( Original Equipment Manufacturer ) brand gives. Like Cat, Komatsu, and Hitachi, - the Everun Australia brand is sold not only in Australia but throughout the world as Everun. Our equipment is produced by the Everun factory. Purchasing an OEM brand like Everun Australia gives unparalleled access to factory backed parts and long term technical support, something we call The Everun Advantage. Learn more from our knowledgeable staff 03 9786 6363 or google Everun Australia.

  31. #31mountainguyed672017-11-12 14:19

    The Army had trucks back in the eighties and nineties that had a big CCC across the front, so prominent that people thought that was the company that manufactured the truck. No it was Cincinnati Carriage Company, all they built was the core support/grille. They insisted on the big emblem anyway, or they wouldn't provide the grille.

  32. #32trombeur2018-12-18 03:12

    you would have the official website updated to link for a consultation thanks

  33. #33Phil 63162024-12-30 09:42

    Hi everyone I realise this thread is from a few years back, but I'm trying to track down a operators manual for a 2011 victory vl300 wheel loader, more importantly the oil/lube capacities. Can find lube specifications but not capacities. Any help appreciated. Thanks

  34. #34Welder Dave2024-12-30 14:43

    That sounds like trademark infringement. CCC (Crane Carrier Company) made a lot of crane, garbage truck and cement truck chassis.

  35. #35BazSloan2025-01-01 05:26

    I’ve had one for probably 6-8 years I think it’s a vl470 2.2m3 bucket anyway. Cummins motor and Zac style tranny. Few teething issues but no major ones