Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Vocational School, Nanaimo, B.C. 1970

RedTruck1100 ยท 2024-08-23 13:20

These pictures are from my dad's album. I was 3 years old when he took the heavy equipment operators course there in 1970. I remember they had an old bus that was used as a lunch room for the students and I sat in the drivers seat at least once. My dad must have been allowed to show us around during the lunch break, there is a picture of me sitting on a bulldozer. I remember that like it was yesterday. Some of the pictures are blurry but I thought they should be included anyway.

Replies13
  1. #1RedTruck11002024-08-23 13:21

    More pictures,

  2. #2RedTruck11002024-08-23 13:21

    More pictures,

  3. #3RedTruck11002024-08-23 13:22

    More pictures,

  4. #4RedTruck11002024-08-23 13:23

    More pictures,

  5. #5RedTruck11002024-08-23 13:23

    More pictures,

  6. #6RedTruck11002024-08-23 13:24

    More pictures,

  7. #7RedTruck11002024-08-23 13:25

    More pictures,

  8. #8RedTruck11002024-08-23 13:26

    More pictures,

  9. #9RedTruck11002024-08-23 13:26

    Last one,

  10. #10Camshawn2024-08-23 20:05

    Thanks. I always enjoy the pictures of old equipment

  11. #11RedTruck11002024-08-23 20:08

    You're welcome.

  12. #12Hank R2024-08-23 22:07

    Great pictures like them all

  13. #13RedTruck11002024-08-23 22:22

    Glad to hear that, thanks Hank.