A friend of mine came to me and asked for advice. He wants to buy an excavator but he doesn't know which to buy, Volve 210 or Doosan 225-9? It seems to me that though Volve is very expensive, but it is very energy saving, What do you think ?
i think you told him to buy a lonking, but he already bought both a doosan and a volvo... and your just fishing for something to copy... thats what i think
doosan
Volvo all the way...i've worked both and for me it's Volvo
Yes, I did recommend him to buy a Lonking, what's wrong with that? It seems that you are predjuice about China Machinery, may you should when you have used one and it failed your expectations.
Thing is, Lonking's relatively new to the market, its only just building its name up. Until people know its reliable and is easy to get parts for it will remain 'unpopular' everyones got to work their way up from the bottom.
You wanna make me a fan, start by sending me a free 15 ton excavator w/ hydraulic thumb, quick coupler, & backfill blade. Or even send it to me for a free 1,000hr. evaluation. Untill then I'm going to keep running equipment I can trust, like my deere's, takeuchi's, daewoo's... etc
These constant sales pitches are getting STALE
mate did komatsu and that do that for you when you wanted one or for anyone you know back in the day either?? if they did please feel free to give me there number.
Volvo could be a good choice if you live far from a good parts supplier, in the case of doosa, they don't have a good post service...
I agree, second it, and make mine thumb comtrol on the joystick
We will be getting a JD 624 delivered Monday for a five day trial. Not brand new, not a 1000hrs., and hopefully the salesman doesn't have my number. I expect during this week a salesman will be showing up or blowing up somebodies phone with calls and texts like some jilted girlfriend. I you can get a new loader delivered to mid Michigan by Monday morning I'd take it too. Tom